JIANGSU TIANCHENG GROUP LIMITED
Yaoguan Town, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province,China
ThyssenKrupp is a German corporation. We generate 33% of our consolidated sales on our home market, while customers outside Germany account for the remaining 67%. Outside of Germany, the countries of the EU (28%) and the north- and middle american region (19%) are the key foreign regions for our business.
ThyssenKrupp companies hold leading positions with their products in numerous international markets. The degree of internationalization in our Group is rising constantly in many areas. Approx. 150,000 people work for our Group worldwide..
All details relate to continued operations and the 2011/2012 fiscal year, Annual Report, as of September 30, 2012.
ThyssenKrupp is a diversified industrial group. It has around 180,000 employees in over 80 countries developing ideas and innovations into solutions for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2009/2010 ThyssenKrupp generated sales of more than €42 billion.